Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Playing catch up

Hey hey hey...


Well were do I start today was my last day as the fucking coolest lunch lady of middle school lol... I know my kids will miss me but California needs me more... I will be hopefully leaving to home quite soon. I miss my family and friends, sunshine and Mexican food. Germany can keep its weather and German food.... So I've been hitting the gym pretty hard these past couple weeks I'm quite proud of myself but really sad my damn scale has not moved I would love to get back out of the 170's grrr... I've eaten less bad food than almost ever but yet n budge and I'm going beast mode in the gym but no budge -_-... By the way I'm on day 4 off clean eating and so far so good a few slip ups here and there but I'm still working hard and I got rid of the white flour so that's a super plus for me cause I'm a baker and I love to eat baked shit.(not forreals shit baked lol)

Last night I tried this new piece of equipment at our wonderful military gym...the glider it was scary at first and I wanted off the first 5 minutes but I pushed through and did 20 mins holla my legs were on fiyah( in my Alicia keys voice)... Today I will be hitting up some Zumba and continue on shaking the fat away... No murdering fat for me wink,wink
P.S I got inspired by skinnymeg and chopped my hair off... Thanks Meg and y'all should go follow her she is awesome and very motivating.

Have a great one!!! Deuces ✌







No comments:

Post a Comment