Pages

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Military travel

So for the past few days I have been trying to get out of The Germ aka Germany to others. I'm missing the states a lot lately and missing my family and friends a ton. I've been wakin up at the butt crack of dawn to fly out of this place and for the past few days the wonderful C5 I've been trying to get on keeps Fallon apart. And yet I'm still trying to get on it. Lord rest my soul... The past few days I have been eating crap as well not horribly bad I guess cause I haven't gained any weight. But I'm still not satisfied with myself. And I have been craving sweets like nobody's business. I'm really hoping I get out tomorrow so I can have the wonderful Beachbody send me my first supply of shakeology so I can get this body wedding ready cause my baby cousin is going to the chapel May 25th. So excited for her I digress... She's the next youngest to get married so its awesome to not be the only youngin in the family married. 27 isn't old right lol... Well here's hoping to me getting out of The Germ...

Tchuss!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment