Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sigh the love hate relationship with Space A

F#*k sh*t d@)n
Well hello there!!!




Ugh I've just gotten up at 1 in the afternoon. Why you ask? Ok maybe you don't but I'm sure as shit gonna tell you why. I couldn't sleep at all last fight with hopes that I would be boarding a plane to the US of A but to no avail. The flight was once again pushed because the plane broke down for the billionth time. So yes I got up officially out of my bed at 2 am woke my sweet (devil reincarnated) 2 year old son at 2:30 am to be on the road at 3 am just to find out this great news.what did I do after that...

I emotionally ate everything so stressed out because this mama wants her mama. Yes, I'm a big baby that hasn't seen her mom or anyone in her close family since September of last year and oh how I miss them :( ok im don't ranting and raving. Here's to the future and eating better from this point on!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment